Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Summer...

Dear summer,
Where are you? Are you hiding? I need you to come back. You were here, then you were gone! I started school yesterday and let me just say I miss you already! When you were here, I enjoyed your visit as much as I could. The following is a list of some of the stuff I did while you were here: went to the Wolf Sanctuary, Ashley graduated college, Tyler graduated high school, went to the beach, bought Peek-A-Boo, saved Boo, attended shooting sports, participated in multiple demonstrations, competed in fashion review, worked in the fiber mill a lot, celebrated my 13th birthday, enjoyed 4-H exchange, drove Journey at 4-H fair AND Districts, participated 4-H fair, attended and volunteered at Ag Progress Days, sang in my recital, and so much more!  I don't think that anyone was ready for you to leave yet. Before I know it, I am going to be 14 and you will be here and gone again! Next time you come, stay for a little longer, please.
See you next year! Your friend,
Madi
P.S. Here are some photos of your visit.



Peek-A-Boo after getting a bath on a hot day...
Boo!
A demo with friends...
Journey driving at fair!
Me and dad at shooting sports for shotgun...

Me carding in the mill!
 
Me and my friend Ashley Dobbin after large animal clover contest 4H fair
Singing at my recital - "The House of the Rising Sun"

One of the wolves at the Wolf Sanctuary...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may take awhile for your comment to be posted because I need to approve them to keep out the spam.