Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 2, 2014

Busy day today - I finished my school work, went to a lesson with my mini horse Journey, and when I came home, I was checking some of my baby bunnies to see if I had boys or girls (so far the count is 8 girls and 10 boys) and wouldn't you know it, one slipped out of my hands and hid on me!  Do you have any idea how hard it is to play hide-n-go-seek with a baby bunny?  that is 3 weeks old with springs in its hind legs?  Well, let me tell you, an hour and a half later, my mom and I found it under one of the cages!  Guess what?  It's a girl!  She is going to have a special name.

For tomorrow's adventure, after my schoolwork, my mom and I are going to make cheese from our sheep milk.  We're going to also make chicken Parmesan with breaded seasoned cheese fried just a bit in olive oil to dip in our own spaghetti sauce and a fresh salad with strawberries and our homemade raspberry vinaigrette dressing!  I can't wait for dinner tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Great blog, Madi! Sounds like a fun day. And what time should we be there for dinner? It sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops - missed this. Sorry we missed you at dinner! :p

      Delete
  2. Yay! This is exciting! Don't leave us hanging now...!

    ReplyDelete

It may take awhile for your comment to be posted because I need to approve them to keep out the spam.