Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wahoo....

Yay - I can't believe it!  Another school year in the books!  Since I home school, every year I have to put together a portfolio of all that I finish in school.  In the spring, my evaluator from PA Homeschoolers comes from Kittanning, PA to review what I have done.  Believe it or not, we actually like when she comes.  I look forward to sharing all my hard work with her and this year wasn't any different.  I think she was really happy with what we accomplished this year.  In fact, I passed the school year and will be headed to 8th grade next year.  Whew!

To complete the year, I also did testing today.  I enjoyed the testing this year because a friend of mine from 4-H also signed up for testing in her grade too.  The best part was that after all our hard work, my mom, my friend Maddie (What a popular name!), her mom, and I all went out to lunch and even had a pit stop at Sweet Frog!  It was a great day!

So, I officially have to complete 10 more days and then, let the summer begin! 

Madi and Maddie enjoying Sweet Frog and the fact that testing was over!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a successful year! I am so happy for you that you get to be in home school. We home schooled our (6) children for a number of years and it was great. They had time to do the things they were interested in. Now they are all grown up and gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a very successful year! I see many more in your future!

    ReplyDelete

It may take awhile for your comment to be posted because I need to approve them to keep out the spam.