Sunday, April 6, 2014

Peek-A-Boo Lace

     Well, if you've been following my story, you know that this was not a good year for me with my nanny goats.  Having to part with three of my best does after an illness was very upsetting to say the least, but today brought a lot of happiness and hope...  I met with a family who raise Nubian goats and they just happen to have an available doe.  Her name is just a cute as she is:  Peek-A-Boo Lace.  Don't you just love that name?  She will make a wonderful friend for my other doe, Clover.  The two of them will keep watch over all the babies that will remain here.  In fact, there is more news.  There were also available doe kids at this farm.  One that will be coming here soon is a beautiful black and white spotted doe.  She caught my eye the minute I saw her!  Haven't come up with a clever name for her yet, but I'm sure something will come to me....



  Peek-A-Boo Lace is just the sweetest girl.  She walks along side you, loves to be brushed, and loves people.

3 comments:

It may take awhile for your comment to be posted because I need to approve them to keep out the spam.